- 12th January – Cupcake Worksop, theme – ‘New Beginnings’. £35 – 10am to 1pm
- 20th January – Celebration Cake Workshop. £100 – 10am to 4pm
- 9th February – Cupcake Worksop, theme – ‘Valentines and Love’. £35 – 10am to 1pm
- 9th March – Cupcake Worksop, theme – ‘Spring time and St Patrick’s’. £35 – 10am to 1pm
- 23rd March – Celebration Cake Workshop. £100 – 10am to 4pm
- 13th April – Cupcake Worksop, theme – ‘New Beginnings’. £35 – 10am to 1pm
Cupcake workshops include baking, making and decorating 6 x cupcakes of your design to take away in a gift box. All equipment, aprons and refreshments provided!
Celebration cake workshop includes – designing a two tier cake, covering a 8inch dummy tier and a 6inch baked cake (by yourself!) with fondant icing, creating edible decorations, piping skills, construction and finishing details. You will take away your finished two tier cake in a gift box.
All equipment, aprons and refreshments provided! (Light lunch provided at an additional £5 per head)
To book on please message me and to secure your place a require a 50% deposit.
Separate parties and dates can be arranged for a minimum of 6 people, at my home or yours!
Maybe get someone a voucher for a birthday or Christmas and this can be used against any workshop.
(Dietary requirements catered for and please note there is one flight of stairs if coming to a workshop in my home)
It is so important for our wellbeing to continually learn and laugh so why not attend or host a Marie-Clare’s Cupcake Workshop to tick both boxes?? You will create, bake and decorate beautiful cupcakes to take away and learn a few tricks along the way!
Whether you are a group of friends looking for a fun activity or party activity for a children’s party – I can do it!
Or add a twist to a hen do with a cupcake workshop and afternoon tea with fizz?
I can deliver workshops at a venue of yours or in my very own kitchen.
- Ingredients and all baking utensils and equipment.
- Display and carry box for your cupcakes.
- Recipe card for you to take home to re-create.
- Tips and tricks discussion.
- Fun and laughter!
- Total prep set up and clean down all considered and included.
Adult workshops are ideal for 4-6 people and last 3 hours. Childrens parties are ideal for 4 children and last for 2 hours.